Hard Reset CoolPAD 8180
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8180? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8180? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8180? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8180?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8180. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8180 will be as new and your Marvell 920H core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see CoolPAD logo.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work