Hard Reset CoolPAD 8195
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8195? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8195? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8195? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8195?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8195. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8195 will be as new and your Leadcore LC1811 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work