Hard Reset CoolPAD 8298 A01
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8298 A01? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8298 A01? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8298 A01? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8298 A01?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8298 A01. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8298 A01 will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6735 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release these keys when CoolPAD logo pops up.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work