Hard Reset CoolPAD 8676-A01
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8676-A01? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8676-A01? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8676-A01? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8676-A01?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8676-A01. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8676-A01 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys together until CoolPAD logo shows up.
- Let go of all buttons and from the menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" by using the same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again you should choose "reboot system now" and confirm it with the Power button.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work