Hard Reset CoolPAD 8680
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8680? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8680? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8680? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8680?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8680. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8680 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see CoolPAD logo on the screen.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work