Hard Reset CoolPAD 8702D
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8702D? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8702D? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8702D? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8702D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8702D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8702D will be as new and your Marvell ARMADA PXA1920 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until CoolPAD logo pops up.
- Now release all keys and choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work