Hard Reset CoolPAD 8810
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8810? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8810? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8810? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8810?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8810. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8810 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- If only you see CoolPAD logo on the screen let go of all buttons.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work