Hard Reset CoolPAD 8870
How to factory reset CoolPAD 8870? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 8870? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 8870? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 8870?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 8870. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CoolPAD 8870 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons if you see CoolPAD logo.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again you should choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work