How to factory reset CoolPAD 9100? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 9100? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 9100? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 9100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 9100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your CoolPAD 9100 will be as new and your TI OMAP3630 core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds, Recovery menu should pop up.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button and then click Volume Up key once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and Volume Up key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press the Volume Up button on "reboot system now".
- Good job.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video