How to factory reset CoolPAD 9976D? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD 9976D? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD 9976D? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD 9976D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD 9976D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD 9976D will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6592T core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power keys for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when CoolPAD logo appears.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Then choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Nice! Wait for a few seconds and your device will be ready to use.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video