Hard Reset CoolPAD A8-731
How to factory reset CoolPAD A8-731? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD A8-731? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD A8-731? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD A8-731?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD A8-731. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD A8-731 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys if you see CoolPAD logo.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Here choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work