Hard Reset CoolPAD Cool1 C106
How to factory reset CoolPAD Cool1 C106? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Cool1 C106? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Cool1 C106? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Cool1 C106?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Cool1 C106. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CoolPAD Cool1 C106 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
How to Factory Reset Coolpad Cool 1 - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work