Hard Reset CoolPAD D539
How to factory reset CoolPAD D539? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD D539? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD D539? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD D539?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD D539. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your CoolPAD D539 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until CoolPAD logo shows up on the screen.
- Next to release all keys and from the Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Here use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work