Hard Reset CoolPAD Dazen F2
How to factory reset CoolPAD Dazen F2? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Dazen F2? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Dazen F2? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Dazen F2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Dazen F2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD Dazen F2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off CoolPAD Dazen F2 by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when the CoolPad logo appears.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.