Hard Reset CoolPAD Dazen Note 3
How to factory reset CoolPAD Dazen Note 3? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Dazen Note 3? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Dazen Note 3? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Dazen Note 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Dazen Note 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD Dazen Note 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn the cell phone off by using the Power key.
- After that hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Volume Up + Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work