How to factory reset CoolPAD E2C? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD E2C? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD E2C? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD E2C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD E2C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your CoolPAD E2C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the CoolPAD logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode shows up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
HOW TO HARD RESET COOLPAD E2, HARD RESET COOLPAD E2. - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video