Hard Reset CoolPAD E580
How to factory reset CoolPAD E580? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD E580? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD E580? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD E580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD E580. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CoolPAD E580 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When CoolPAD logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this step choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work