Hard Reset CoolPAD Halo
How to factory reset CoolPAD Halo? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Halo? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Halo? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Halo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Halo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD Halo will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- In the first turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If the CoolPAD logo appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
como hacer hard reset coolpad 3320a - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work