How to factory reset CoolPAD Mega 2.5D? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Mega 2.5D? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Mega 2.5D? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Mega 2.5D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Mega 2.5D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CoolPAD Mega 2.5D will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video