Hard Reset CoolPAD Mega 3
How to factory reset CoolPAD Mega 3? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Mega 3? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Mega 3? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Mega 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Mega 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CoolPAD Mega 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by powering off your device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- From the menu in front of you choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation. Now you can activate your smartphone
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work