How to factory reset CoolPAD Modena 2? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Modena 2? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Modena 2? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Modena 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Modena 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CoolPAD Modena 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When CoolPAD logo show up let go of all buttons.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- If you see Recovery Mode you should choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video