Hard Reset CoolPAD N3C
How to factory reset CoolPAD N3C? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD N3C? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD N3C? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD N3C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD N3C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CoolPAD N3C will be as new and your Spreadtrum core will run faster.
- At first switch off CoolPAD N3C by holding the Power key for about 4 seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the CoolPAD logo pops up release the Power key.
- Release Volume Down if the Android Robot pops up.
- Press Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select yes and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done!
Coolpad N3D (1281) | Hard Reset & Bypass FRP Google Account Android 8.1.0 - video
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work