Hard Reset CoolPAD N5C
How to factory reset CoolPAD N5C? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD N5C? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD N5C? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD N5C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD N5C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CoolPAD N5C will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the CoolPad logo let go of all keys.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and confirm by using the Power key.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! Your device is password-free.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.