Hard Reset CoolPAD N930
How to factory reset CoolPAD N930? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD N930? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD N930? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD N930?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD N930. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your CoolPAD N930 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- Release Power button but hold Volume Up button until you do not see Android robot logo, then realise all buttons.
- Press and hold the Power button and tap once Volume Up button and you will see normal recovery menu with an options to select.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button and then click Power key once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and Power key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press the Power button on "reboot system now".
- Good job.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.