Hard Reset CoolPAD Note 3 Lite
How to factory reset CoolPAD Note 3 Lite? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Note 3 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Note 3 Lite? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Note 3 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Note 3 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD Note 3 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Android icon.
- To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.