Hard Reset CoolPAD NX1
How to factory reset CoolPAD NX1? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD NX1? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD NX1? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD NX1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD NX1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD NX1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the CoolPAD logo pops up release all keys.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select "yes" and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
como hacer hard reset coolpad 3320a - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work