How to factory reset CoolPAD Porto? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Porto? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Porto? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Porto?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Porto. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD Porto will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Factory Reset CoolPAD Porto - Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset CoolPAD Porto - Factory Reset by Recovery Mode |HardReset.Info - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video