Hard Reset CoolPAD Power
How to factory reset CoolPAD Power? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Power? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Power? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CoolPAD Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off your smartphone by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then from the following menu select "yes" and accept this choice by pressing the Power button.
- Finally, choose option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work