Hard Reset CoolPAD Roar 3
How to factory reset CoolPAD Roar 3? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Roar 3? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Roar 3? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Roar 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Roar 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD Roar 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Switch off your device using the Power button.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then from the following menu select "yes" and accept this choice by pressing the Power button.
- Finally, choose option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work