How to factory reset CoolPAD Sky 3 Pro? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Sky 3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Sky 3 Pro? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Sky 3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Sky 3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CoolPAD Sky 3 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Begin by powering off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- From the menu in front of you choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation. Now you can activate your smartphone
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video