How to factory reset CoolPAD T2-W01 Y90? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD T2-W01 Y90? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD T2-W01 Y90? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD T2-W01 Y90?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD T2-W01 Y90. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD T2-W01 Y90 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power keys until CoolPAD logo shows up.
- Then release all buttons and from the menu select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- After that choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again press the Power button to select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on