Wipe Cache CoolPAD TipTop 3
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in CoolPAD TipTop 3. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 5.1 Lollipop system and optimize MediaTek MT6735P.
- At the very beginning, turn off your phone.
- Secondly, start pressing Volume Up + Power Key at the same time, release held keys when CoolPAD Logo pops up.
- After that in Recovery Menu select Wipe Cache Partition by using Volume keys and confirm it with the Power button.
- When your cache wiped select reboot system now, in the same way, like on the previous step.
- Well done, all temporary cache files deleted.