Hard Reset CoolPAD TipTop Mini
How to factory reset CoolPAD TipTop Mini? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD TipTop Mini? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD TipTop Mini? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD TipTop Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD TipTop Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CoolPAD TipTop Mini will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Android icon.
- To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work