Hard Reset CoolPAD TipTop Pro
How to factory reset CoolPAD TipTop Pro? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD TipTop Pro? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD TipTop Pro? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD TipTop Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD TipTop Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD TipTop Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the CoolPAD logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finaly select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be removed from your device.
How To Hard Reset A Coolpad Rogue Smartphone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work