How to factory reset CoolPAD Torino S2? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Torino S2? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Torino S2? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Torino S2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Torino S2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CoolPAD Torino S2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see the CoolPAD logo.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video