Hard Reset CoolPAD Xuan Ying SII 8750
How to factory reset CoolPAD Xuan Ying SII 8750? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Xuan Ying SII 8750? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Xuan Ying SII 8750? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Xuan Ying SII 8750?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Xuan Ying SII 8750. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CoolPAD Xuan Ying SII 8750 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work