How to factory reset CoolPAD Y75? How to wipe all data in CoolPAD Y75? How to bypass screen lock in CoolPAD Y75? How to restore defaults in CoolPAD Y75?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CoolPAD Y75. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CoolPAD Y75 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step should press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down button at the same time for a few seconds.
- While holding thess keys het press the Power rocker.
- The Recovery Screen should appear on the screen.
- Afterwards press the Home Button to enter the Recovery Mode menu.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
Coolpad Quattro 4g Hard Reset Metro PCS - video
Coolpad Quattro Hard Reset Metro PCS - video
how to factory reset coolpad phone when locked out - video
How to hard reset or factory reset a coolpad phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on