Hard Reset CRONO Solutio X4
How to factory reset CRONO Solutio X4? How to wipe all data in CRONO Solutio X4? How to bypass screen lock in CRONO Solutio X4? How to restore defaults in CRONO Solutio X4?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset CRONO Solutio X4. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CRONO Solutio X4 will be as new and your Rockchip 3188 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset CRONO Solutio X4
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your CRONO Solutio X4, you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Once your device is completely off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed to the Recovery Mode.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you should navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you should restart your tablet by selecting option "reboot system now".
- Within a few minutes after that, your CRONO Solutio X4 will be restarted, and that's it, congratulations!
How to do a hard reset on CRONO Solutio X4? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.