Hard Reset CROSSCALL Trekker-M1 Core
See the First Method!
- Hard reset can be done in a different way, navigate to Settings app.
- When you're in settings, scroll down to "System" and then choose "Reset options".
- From here, choose "Erase all data" and confirm it to begin the process.
- Give a minute for the device to remove all personal data and once it's finished, you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Exuberant! You have just finished Hard reset.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.