How to factory reset CROSSCALL Trekker-X3? How to wipe all data in CROSSCALL Trekker-X3? How to bypass screen lock in CROSSCALL Trekker-X3? How to restore defaults in CROSSCALL Trekker-X3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CROSSCALL Trekker-X3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CROSSCALL Trekker-X3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 core will run faster.
- Start by shutting off the phone using the Power key and selecting Power off.
- When the device powers off, hold Volume up and Power key together.
- You should now be in Recovery mode, from here select "Wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys to navigate and confirm it with Power key.
- Once more confirm your decision by selecting "Yes" and wait for the process to finish.
- Once android setup screen is visible, you will be finished with Hard reset, well done.
How to Hard Reset on CROSSCALL Action-X3 - Screen Lock Bypass - video