Hard Reset CROWN MICRO B717
How to factory reset CROWN MICRO B717? How to wipe all data in CROWN MICRO B717? How to bypass screen lock in CROWN MICRO B717? How to restore defaults in CROWN MICRO B717?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CROWN MICRO B717. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CROWN MICRO B717 will be as new and your MT6592 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a while in order to turn the device on.
- Then go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work