Hard Reset CROWN MICRO B767
How to factory reset CROWN MICRO B767? How to wipe all data in CROWN MICRO B767? How to bypass screen lock in CROWN MICRO B767? How to restore defaults in CROWN MICRO B767?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CROWN MICRO B767. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CROWN MICRO B767 will be as new and your ATM7029 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a while in order to turn the device on.
- Then go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work