Hard Reset CROWN MICRO B771
How to factory reset CROWN MICRO B771? How to wipe all data in CROWN MICRO B771? How to bypass screen lock in CROWN MICRO B771? How to restore defaults in CROWN MICRO B771?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CROWN MICRO B771. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CROWN MICRO B771 will be as new and your MT8312 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, press the Power button for a while to power on the tablet.
- Afterwards go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (CROWN MICRO B771)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.