Hard Reset CROWN MICRO B902
How to factory reset CROWN MICRO B902? How to wipe all data in CROWN MICRO B902? How to bypass screen lock in CROWN MICRO B902? How to restore defaults in CROWN MICRO B902?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CROWN MICRO B902. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CROWN MICRO B902 will be as new and your MTK8377 core will run faster.
- If the device is switched off, press the Power button for a while to turn it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work