Hard Reset CROWN MICRO B996
How to factory reset CROWN MICRO B996? How to wipe all data in CROWN MICRO B996? How to bypass screen lock in CROWN MICRO B996? How to restore defaults in CROWN MICRO B996?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CROWN MICRO B996. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CROWN MICRO B996 will be as new and your MTK8312 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, press the Power button for a while to power on the tablet.
- Afterwards go to the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work