Hard Reset CRYPTOPHONE G10i
How to factory reset CRYPTOPHONE G10i? How to wipe all data in CRYPTOPHONE G10i? How to bypass screen lock in CRYPTOPHONE G10i? How to restore defaults in CRYPTOPHONE G10i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CRYPTOPHONE G10i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and WindowsCE settings. As a result your CRYPTOPHONE G10i will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Next, tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In this step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.