Hard Reset CTRONIQ C71G
How to factory reset CTRONIQ C71G? How to wipe all data in CTRONIQ C71G? How to bypass screen lock in CTRONIQ C71G? How to restore defaults in CTRONIQ C71G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CTRONIQ C71G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CTRONIQ C71G will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- First of all, use the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work