Hard Reset CTRONIQ C74Q
How to factory reset CTRONIQ C74Q? How to wipe all data in CTRONIQ C74Q? How to bypass screen lock in CTRONIQ C74Q? How to restore defaults in CTRONIQ C74Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CTRONIQ C74Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CTRONIQ C74Q will be as new and your ATM7029 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work