Hard Reset CTRONIQ C85
How to factory reset CTRONIQ C85? How to wipe all data in CTRONIQ C85? How to bypass screen lock in CTRONIQ C85? How to restore defaults in CTRONIQ C85?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CTRONIQ C85. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CTRONIQ C85 will be as new and your MTK8382 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work