Hard Reset CTRONIQ C91I
How to factory reset CTRONIQ C91I? How to wipe all data in CTRONIQ C91I? How to bypass screen lock in CTRONIQ C91I? How to restore defaults in CTRONIQ C91I?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CTRONIQ C91I. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CTRONIQ C91I will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2520 core will run faster.
- First of all, use the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset is done.
Hard Reset (CTRONIQ C91I)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.